Wednesday 18 June 2008

Blog PIF




Well I had a wonderful blog PIF (pay it forward) that arrived yesterday on my way out to work! This was as a result for blog hopping and I happend across Julias paper wishes when she was showing her stunning PIF she had received and then what the rules were, anyway I couldn't resist and this is what she sent me, I am over the moon and now its my turn to pass some of my stuff forward so here are the rules: RULES: The first three people to post a comment will recieve a PIF gift from me ( some printed and stamped images and some papers). Then these people need to pass a gift forward (PIF) to three other people, does that explain it to everyone? You MUST have a blog to do this AND you MUST pass this onto three people.
So come on in and grab a gift and pay it forward!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that looks great - I'd love to play along! I promise to PIF LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled upon your blog through "Stampin When I CAN" and you do such beautiful work.

    patty
    www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, look! There's a little Chinese dolly on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked them jac, happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Jac, do I post the PIF on my blog yet or do I wait to receive the RAK from you.

    patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x