Thursday 12 June 2008

Robo June Challenge card


Well just a quick one tonight as I really need to get to bed soon as I'm on the early shift! Managed to follow the fantastic tutorial from UKScrappers for designmaster on my lovely Robbie and like the method which worked well but now that I've made it into a card I'm not sure about my finished object. I used the 'Porkys' font and the flower in the middle is from the hibiscus dingbat font. Papers are PM and I cuttlebugged the background one then finally added some adhesive stones. I think maybe I should have cut the text from a darker paper to give a bit more of a contrast, maybe I'll give it another go over the w/e with some different papers. Right thats me done. Goodnight all and thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

  1. I like the font - looks great!!! I also really like the background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jac, i love it!;-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x