Wednesday 9 July 2008

finished card



Ok I'm sorry but I have to admit to having done some of the hw today! DOH has been rained off and he has been about all day too! Had to make sure kitchen was squeeky clean as waiting for a plumber to come and sort out a very leaky tap, so leaky we have now had to turn the water off and guess what we are still waiting! Anyway I have finished my card, its for a friend who is going to be 25 (in case you hadnt guessed) on Sunday while we are away cruising along the kennet & avon canal for the week with 3 of our residents, so we intend to have a party on the boat on sunday. I have used a decoupaged Lollipop Dottie coloured with sakura stardust for some sparkle, I added 25 to the lollipop and then diamond glazed it and then used Happy Kitchen papers by Raspberry Road Designs and some little metal flowers that I bought ages ago and had forgotten all about! TFL, now I have to get on and do some paperwork ready for the holiday on Friday but hope to get some more craft time in later, need my fix as I'm not going to do any for a whole week - OMG how will I cope?!

4 comments:

  1. FAB card, great idea using the age in the lollipop :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well woth the wait Jac,it's a great card and brill idea with the age in the lollipop.Well i'm gonna miss ya next week but will speak to ya in email befre then:-)
    BTW shame on you doing the HW;-)...
    lol
    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's better !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love the sentiment inside the card, it's so funny!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x