Sunday 10 August 2008

Dotties World Challenge #14


How glad am I that I didnt get my card finished yesterday? very coz it so fits with this weeks challenge over at Dotties World This week the challenge goes like this ... all you have to do is use one of the Charmed downloads BUT (there's awlays a but isn't there!) you have to combine it with one or more challenges from other challenge blogs! I think it's great to combine challenges and I think it should be encouraged, so there you go, I'm encouraging you! Please excuse the fact that the pic is not straight! So I have used Dottie & George anniversary image from D&G in love collection from over at Charmed Cards and I have used the sketch from over at Papertake Weekly which is a great sketch by Katharina. The papers are Raspeberry Road - Mocha Love and Mothers love with brown card from the cheapy shop and a pm flower and a brad from my collection. This is for a friends anniversary next month but I couldn't find the right sentiment or the right place to put it so it will just have to be inside! TFL right I'm off to bed now coz although I didnt get up til 2 this afternoon I need some more sleep!

12 comments:

  1. Super card Jac, love those colours! Thanks for showing another fab card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Jac!! I LOVE the colours you have used!! :) How great that the card you were working on fitted in so nicely :) It's a great sketch!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...I recognised the sketch straight away...it's still on my to do list!!

    Lovely card, I think that D&G image is one of my favs. Thank you for sharing!

    love Dingle.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you have used on this card, Jac. Well done for completing it even though you've been working so hard lately.
    Hope you've caught up on your sleep now and that you'll find more time to craft...
    Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jac, I too love the colours you've used. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jac! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's me again! I LOVE this card by the way ;)
    there is something for you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is just gorgeous Jac! Fab colours and Dottie and George look so happy sitting there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh i lurves this card Jac,ere i ain't seen that D&G image before it's fabby.Best go take a look:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab! Love your colour scheme and that image is so sweet!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww don't they look sweet and all loved up. I think this is a perfect anniversary card. I love the papers, what lovely shades. Thanks for playing chuck,you never fail to deliver.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x