Saturday 22 November 2008

Dotties World Challenge - fur or feather




Well Nicola set the challenge over at Dotties World this week and it went like this ... My Challenge is:-Fur or Feather.Using a download,i want to see either fur or feather, it could be from Animal Magic, dress up dottie or the reindeer etc,but if you dont have a set with one in, you could just add a feather or make something furry!!but be sure to add a download too. And with some absolute stunners by the DT how could I not have a go but as per normal I'm cutting it fine! Well I used Angel Dottie and substitued her wings for feathers mounted her onto blue embossed coredinations, cut some Quickcutz snowflakes from the same card and moutned this onto a gate fold A4 card which is shiny and embossed with Merry Christmas and Christmas trees (I got it at a craft show in Exeter a few years ago!), then I added some blue organza ribbon and the card is held closed with a little BG magnetic closure (I bought these recently without really thinking about how I would use them!) and finally added some blue gems. TFL

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea! I really love this Jac, I've heard say that if you find a white feather in your house with no obvious reason (like your pillow or your parrot! lol) it means you've been visited by an angel, so this is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabby card and i love the embossing:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feathers for wings Jac. Another great card!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x