Wednesday 12 November 2008

Friday Sketchers #27


Hello there (waving), sorry been awol for a few days but that boring thing called work got in the way! I've got 2 days off now! Anyway tonight I have made my card for the FS challenge Nice sketch and one I will probably use again. Used Raspberry Road Design check paper and muscial script paper is JS Victorian Christmas, pink cs and Dottie and George giving it their all, coloured with wc pencils and sakura glaze, a couple of vellum stickers and PM flowers and brad with a peeloff and some sakura stardust added, and a wee bit of ribbon from my stash. TFL. Sorry if I havent visited you yet but I am trying to catchup so should be with you over the next couple of days.

6 comments:

  1. Awww jac, that wonderfull. I do love the snowflake added to the brad. oh and the way you have fitted the image 'inside' a set of those swiss dots. Amazing hun as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a smashing card jac, i love everything about this one:)

    enjoy your time off:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Jac, great image!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card. Love the Dottie & George image. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jac! I do love Dottie and George together and I do like as Natasha said the snowflake on the brad. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours you chose for this and your colouring is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x