Tuesday 18 November 2008

Spoon Full of Sugar #25 Childs card


Only just made it again! Blame DOH as I had planned to craft my Monday to my hearts content but NO! he got rained off and had other plans so we spent the day sorting Rias room and moving it all around in readiness for her vivarium and bearded dragons, so I have spent tonight trying to catch up. Anyway I have completed a card for the challenge over at Spoon Full of Sugar and the challenge was to make a card for a child so I thought I'd have a play digitally with a lovely kit from Raspberry Road Designs called Bubby Collection, it is a freebie kit and I had fun with this as I havent done much digitally recently. I changed the opacity of the clouds so they have the appearence of vellum (well they do look a bit more like it IRL!) added drop shadows for more depthand printed it onto photographic paper. The pic is taken without the flash as I had to much glare with it! Am quite pleased with the end result. TFL and now it really is time I went to bed! Goodnight to you all. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous childs card, Thanks for joining us this week at a spoonfull of sugar, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic birthday card and that bird is so tweet!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card Jac and perfect for a child :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, perfect for a child. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great child's card Jac!!
    Sorry your plans got changed!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x