Thursday 4 December 2008

Bedtime Dottie


This is actually a card I made the other day for the challenge over at Spoon Full Of Sugar, but I didnt manage to get it uploaded in time but I thought I'd share it here anyway! The backing paper is part of a freebie collaboration kit called Love & Joy by Amber LeBau aka Stolen Moments (and Digi Designs by Nicole) the whole kit is delish and I just love this text paper which I teamed with some coredinations cs and Dottie in bed having a quick read before Father Christmas comes! coloured with wc pencils and sakura pens with the addition of 2 vellum stocking stickers and then a vellum sticker sentiment, flowers are Pm, and the ribbon and gems are from my stash, its a great sketch and one I can see me using again. Please excuse the angle of the pic, not sure what happend there! It was late when I took the pic! lol

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x