Monday 29 December 2008

No cards but a cj entry instead




I am taking part in a circle journal on UKScrappers which is a story theme and basically we all start our own story book and each person adds their bit to our story, anyway the latest one I have is a story about a boy and a cat who have set sail as pirates, met neptune who gave them a map met some pirates in a big boat and gone with the pirates to treasure island so they can find and share the treasure and they have all set off up the hill 'when out of nowhere appeared ... ' then its my turn! Well this has taken me forever as nothing would come to me for my part of the story until finally tonight this is what I came up with. The papers digi from Sweet Blossom (background) Miss Mint Tropical Popsicle freebie (palm trees), font is Arr Matey! and I've added some epoxy stickers and peeloffs and some little hearts from my stash. Enjoy and TFL

3 comments:

  1. great work Jac and a fabby idea:)

    Happy New year to you and your family:)

    love and hugs

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! I like your story and your layout for it :0)

    A very happy new year to you and your family! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x