Sunday 14 December 2008

PTW Dawnys Sketch #4



Another fabulous sketch by DawnyP over at PTW again this week. My attempt uses Pm papers, coredinations cs put thru BS with d'vine swirls embossing folder which I then sanded and ripped, a little bit of gold ribbon from my stash and the cute Dottie dressed as a Robin, also added a couple of self adhesive stones and a gold holly peeloff. just for a change this card came together really quickly mind you it did help using the pre coloured Dottie! TFL as always and I really appreciate your comments, my mum enjoys reading them too when she pops in but she is having trouble with her internet at the mo so doesnt pop in as often as she would like! Only a few more days to go mum! x Right I'm off to bed now, gotta sort the decs out tomorrow so that when I go shopping on Tuesday I can get some new ones if I need to. Night all.

3 comments:

  1. Aww this is lovely Jac - thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurve this card Jac!!! :)
    The colours are stunning and the layout is fab!! I love using the precoloured images this time of year too! lol!!
    Hope your Mum's internet is fixed SOON!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, gorgeous card Jac, loving this cute little bird and it looks fab with the PM papers!
    Hello to Jac's mum too!! You have a very talented, creative and darling daughter!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x