Thursday 29 January 2009

Crafy Muse sketch it challenge


Think I may have only just scraped in with this one this week! Over at Crafty Muse Sarah gave us a sketch to work with and it was a great sketch. I used Sammis new download collection Once Upon a Time. The card is cordinations put thru BS with d'vine swirl embossing folder, the main card is also embossed with the Happy Birthday folder, the castle button was in a pack I bought ages ago with Ria in mind as it had a dragon in it! See I knew the other buttons would come in handy one day too!lol the little silver heart clip has been in my stash forever then I used silver peeloff along the edge. TFL and now it is time to go to bed more to do in the kitchen tomorrow! Goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! The knight is a great image, isn't it? And I love the castle too!
    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes - you made it!! Nice one!! Love your card! that castle is perfect :)
    The embossed card looks great! love the colours!
    *hugs*
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabby and the emboosing looks great :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card! I love the knight and the castle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x