Tuesday 24 March 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #6


Really enjoyed this one again over at Sketch & Stash. I have used the Madison with Attitude download for the 1st time from Charmed Cards & Crafts and she is coloured using sakura pens 2 of which are new (the red & black sparkly ones), grunged the edges with some red ink the black card has been embossed at top and bottom using one of my new CB borders then faux stitching in the sparkly red pen, coloured the peeloff sentiment and the red paper has been in my stash forever!, wooden flowers from my stash with some added red sparkly pen! do you think I like that one!lol TFL

3 comments:

  1. Another fab card Jac, the stitching is really great and the colour scheme is too. Lots of attitude here.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Jac, great take on the sketch! I love the grungy look to your card, she looks so cool!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. owee Jac you have been busy! Another fabulous card here ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x