Friday 17 July 2009

Crafty Muse Challenge - Photo Inspiration


The challenge for this fortnight over at Craty Muse is a Photo Challenge and you need to use the photo to inspire your card. My card was inspired by the colours. I used MM Cosmopolitan papers, coredinations cs, my nesties, ribbon, flowers and brads from my stash the sentiment is K&Co Proverbs to go and the delightful image is Betty & Molly from the new Sisters & Friends collection available at Crafty Muse and coloured using Copics and Whispers. So why not pop over and see what the rest of the DT have been up to and then join us and dont forget the lucky winner (chosen randomly) will win a download of their choice. TFL

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS work Jac.. I really LOVE this card :) That paper is stunning!
    Love the layout and colours you used!
    Thanks for another Awesome DT card!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x