Saturday 4 July 2009

Major alterations taking place

In our house for the next 3 weeks. We are having our kitchen refitted, including the removal of old pantry and the bathroom and toilet are also being refitted. This is being carried out by the housing association and they start on Tuesday for 3 weeks, I'm really looking forward to the finished rooms, must try and get pics of the different stages. We are spending the weekend clearing everything out and finding spaces for things like the microwave so we can still have hot food! I think the thing I will miss the most is my dishwasher! but another bonus is that we are also getting a new cooker, well if you knew my old one you'd say about time too (huh mum?!! lol) well that arrives on Thursday. So we have the builders in from around 8 am to 4.30 pm, unfortunately I'm not sure how much crafting I am going to be able to get done - I will definately be trying! Mind you I might get more digi los done as I can do that anywhere in the house but I want to keep the craft room as dust free as possible, but I'll definatley be doing some blog hopping - thank goodness for Samson my netbook! Right I'm off to bed now so that I'm well rested for carrying on tomorrow. Take care out there in blogland and thanks for stopping by. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x