Sunday 30 August 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #17


I really enjoy the sketches over at Sketch & Stash Challenge Blog and this one is no exception! My new stash is the papers which are My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow, I also got the flowers and decopage die cuts to match, added some coredinations cs and the image is Daisy (Sugar Nellie - not used her for a wee while) coloured using copics, whispers and sakura and the sentiment is a Daisy & Dandelion stamp. As always TFL and I really appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so gorgeous Jac, Daisy is one of my all time fave images and you've coloured her beautifully.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jac, so sweet!!
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x