Sunday 27 September 2009

MTTC - Autumn Fest


This weeks challenge over at MTTC gave me the ideal opportunity to use more of the beautiful My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow papers (like I really need and excuse!lol) The image is the beautiful Annie Sitting Pretty from Charmed Delectable Stamps, I paper pieced her dressed and then used the masking technique (for the first time!) to have her sitting on the tree stump (also from Charmed Delectable Stamps) coloured using copics, whispers and sakuras, ribbon, brad and flower from my stash. The funny thing is I bought loads of new bits but actually only used the rock-a-blocks and a copic! - what am I like! must try harder on the next card! lol TFL

5 comments:

  1. great image - fab card - thanks for joining in with MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning card Jac... the image and papers are so perfect for the challenge!
    thanks so much for joining us at MTTC!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow i love this card jac,your colouring is so glossy,there great them copics arn't they? lovely little image and fabulous papers:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x