Friday 27 November 2009

Sketch Saturday #78


Loved the sketch over at Sketch Saturday this week and chose to make an anniversary card for my other half using it and a wonderful digi image from the Dottie & George Love & Marriage collection from Charmed Cards & Crafts. Image was coloured with copics and the papers are My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow, the silver card and ribbon are from my stash and the sentiment is with the emage but I just had to tweek them a little to suit. I cant believe we have now been together for 25 years! Thanks for looking and it bought a smile to his face this morning, we are going out for a meal tonight to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow this is so sweet, love the pretty papers and ribbons....Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x