Wednesday 18 November 2009

Stamp Something - Sketch & SCSC #58 - 4 Seasons


I've combined another 2 challenges for this card, this time its the fabulous sketch over at Stamp Something and the theme over at SCSC is 4 Seasons and you can use 1 or all 4. Well I opted for 1 and went with winter and got me another Christmas card made!. The Stamp is Anitas from one of last years christmas collections, have coloured the image with copics, the papers are MyMinds Eye Wonderful Winter (again! lol must look out some of my other christmas papers!) then I've added some snowflake brads and sparkly bits from my stash. TFL

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. such a cute image.. you did a wonderful job at the color choices and I really love all the elements of your card.. HUGS

    ~I hope you can drop by and visit my blog.. I have free digi stamps (a new one every wednesday.. and blog candy (upper right corner)
    www.stretchnbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Great little Christmas card, love the paper you've used! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!
    Hugs Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Jac, a lovely card
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh... so cute! love the image... love the PP! Hope you have a great weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x