Sunday 7 February 2010

MTTC #77 Fairy Folk & SCSC #69 Monochromatic & white


I've combined 2 great challenges for this card, My Time To Craft is Fairy Folk and I dug out this stamp that I bought at a car boot a couple of years ago and I've hardly used, I've always liked it but never really got round to finding the best way to use it so this time I have combined it with the challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge which is monochromatic & white. Paper is Papermania which has been in my drawer for ages, coredinations cs embossed with a swirl pattern, ribbon and stones from my stash and the flowers, brad and photo turns are from the papermani Capsule Collection - Heather. TFL Oh the Anya box and cat bookmark were very well received and already have a couple of request for bookmarks with different images on!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely fairy card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card like the silohuette and colour thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fairy card, thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really lovely interpretation!
    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh..this is gorgeous! Not just because of the colour! But that is lovely!!! xxx

    glad to hear the Anya box and cat bookmark were well received..thought they would be -they are both gorgeous!!

    sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and great colours. Thanks for joining us this week on the Secret Crafter.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x