Tuesday 9 March 2010

Friday Sketchers # 92 & SCSC #73 Shades fo Grey


Another combined challenges card this time I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the theme of shades of grey from Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. My image is Madison in China from the Madison & Holly World Tour collection available at Charmed Cards & Crafts which I have coloured with copics and sakura stardust & glaze, the papers are from the Joanna Sheen Oriental Dreams cd, the silver rikrak and fan are from my stash. I did actually finish this last night but was too tired to upload so am doing it now before I set to in the craft room again today. HOpefully be back tonight with some more cards. TFL

3 comments:

  1. Lovely

    Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card - lovely image and fab take on the shades of grey
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x