Friday 11 March 2011

New images from Crafty Sentiments

Crafty Sentiments have some cute new images and papers which will be in the store shortly and also there are some great 'Spring' and 'Baby' sentiments which are in store now! I have used Sleeping baby bear and I digitally paper pieced the blanket and coloured the rest of the image with copics, The background paper is Crafty Sentiments as is the sentiment circle, you really should go check out the store.  The base of my hanging greeting is a wooden heart that someone sent me several years ago and I never got round to using but as soon as I saw these new images I knew exactly what I wanted to make.  The shapes are a combination of Nesties and Nellies and the flowers have been made from a selection of punches and pick out the colour of the spots on the paper. 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations # 109 ~ Baby Blue
Digital Tuesday ~ Welcome Little One

TFL

3 comments:

  1. oh this is adorable, fabulous card, thanks for joining us at DTC, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little hanger - pretty papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! THanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x