Saturday 16 April 2011

Anyone For Anya ~ egg-citing colour challenge

Ok I am only just going to make this in time and I have had the web page for Anyone For Anya up on my pc screen and I keep refreshing it to keep an eye on the time left and I am going to make it!   I have used some K&Co 12x12 paper with glittered butterflies to make this little easter gift bag after seeing one that my friend Heather made at the Stitch & Creative Craft show at the SU stall, I thought the one she made was just so cute and had been made out of a piece of 6x6 card so I just doubled all the measurements (Heahter very kindly unglued it and gave it to me to copy! what a friend she is :) ) so hey presto my bag is made and then I used Anya from the spotlight collection coloured with copic and added the sentiment from Crafty Sentiments and some lace trim that I bought today.  The bag is held closed with a couple of little magnets.



I would also like to enter this little bag into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges #83 ~ create an Easter Gift
Our Creative Corner ~ A 3d easter project
Papertake Weekly ~ Truly Dimensional
Creative Inspirations #107 ~ Easter
Crazy Challenges #62 ~ Easter
Ladybugs Crafts Ink #23 ~ Celebration

12 comments:

  1. ooh what a gorgeous little bag Jac .. i love the sparkle
    Lisa ;)
    ps you could enter this into our celebration challenge at ladybug crafts ink challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac the gift bag looks fantastic, I’m going to have to make one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous treat package....thanks for playing with the Crazies this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous Jac! Love the bag and your colouring of Anya. Thanks for joining in the colour challenge at AFA? this week.
    Susan xxox AFA DT
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac,
    this little gift bag is just gorgeous! Love it! Love the image, the dp, and the colours. Coloured beautifully as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Easter Project hun! Thanks for joining in with our Easter Challenge over at Creative Wednesday's Inspirations Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute little bag.
    Thanks for join us at the Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waht a fun little bag, love the springy colors and your cute Anya is colored so beautifully!!! Thanks for playing along with us on the OCC 3-D Easter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet is that little bag Jac, i love it. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bag Jac, love the papers! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab bag love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great little bag. I love the butterfly paper. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x