Thursday 11 August 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Punches & Dies

Whoo Thursday is here again and this time not only does it mean its time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments but also I only have one more shift to go tomorrow and then I'm on leave for 2 whole weeks and boy am I looking forward to it!  Anyway the challenge over at Crafty Sentiments this week is to use punches & dies.  I have used my nestabilities for my circles and the flowers are Marianne Creatables which I have also embossed.  My image is from the recent mini Christmas release available at the Crafty Sentiments store and is Primrose dressing the snowman which I have coloured with copics and added glamour dust to.  The paper is from a papermania christmas pad from a couple of years ago and the ribbon and cs are all from my stash.  I also decided to emboss the smaller circles to wtih the swiss dots embossing folder.
Now dont forget to check out what the rest of the DT ladies have been up to they really have been working hard for your inspiration, and once you've check their wonderful projects out be sure to join in with the challenge, dont forget the lucky winner gets to pick 4 digi images from the Crafty Sentiment Store

I would also like to enter my card into the following challenges:
JUGs #96 ~ Sketch
Stampin' for the weekend  #14 ~ Spots and dots
Fussy and Fancy #42 ~ Christmas
Crazy Challenge #79 ~ embossing
PaperTake Weekly ~ Grow Your Own
Fab 'n' Funky #85 ~ Its Christmas
OK so there you have it, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you over at the Crafty Sentiments challenge blog. xx

10 comments:

  1. oh bet you cant wait - hope you have a lovely break
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH an adorable Christmas card - and smashing use of the JUGS sketch for this week! I'm SO glad you shared your inspiration and talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card hun, love the colours & the LO!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous wee Christmas card. Love the image.

    Thanks for playing along with The Crazy Challenge this week.

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUper adorable - great take on the sketch - I guess I need to start thinking Christmas?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute card! Lovely image and great coloring! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Crazy Challenge! Good luck, Dominique

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Jac, love your colouring and those little ponsiettas :) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's just adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fab n Funky this week! Good luck :)
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jac sorry for the late comment I am trying to catch up!
    Lovely card, Primrose is just so cute isn't she. Beautiful colours and shapes used.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! Thanks for sharing your Christmas creation with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x