Tuesday 9 August 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 3 ~ Gratitude

Ok, I'm not sure if I am doing this right or not but I'm having fun doing it my way!  This week the theme for the Heart Journal is 'Gratitude' now when Ria and I started thinking about it she says wouldn't it be cool to use TGF Jade and concentrate on the attitude part of gratitude (yes I know the spelling is slightly different but lets put it down to artistic licence! lol) and I thought it was a great idea and this is the page we came up with.  The background paper is some pretty floral stuff that I have had for a very long time and I wanted to grunge it up a bit so I took it outside and sprayed it with walnut ink and silver spray ink (by inky fingers) now I have had thses inks for a couple of years and never really got the hang of them but today they seemed to work in my favour! So we used Jade and I coloured her with copics and a little stardust.  The (gr)attitude lettering was also coloured with copics (same pink as her hair!) and is a sizzix alpha called Ransom (again I have had this for a couple of years and is from an alphabet swap I took part in) the 'say what?' sentiment is also a TGF one and then the other stickers are K & Co chipboard that I won a fair while ago over at Dotties World.  We are both pleased with the end result even if it is a bit left of field! lol

 

Thanks for stopping by. xx

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x