Thursday 15 December 2011

TGF Heart Journal ~ week 21 ~ I 'heart'

So this weeks prompt for the TGF journal was I 'heart' and  I decided not to go with how much I love my family etc as for me that is a given so instead I took a snap shot of some of the things I 'heart' at this moment in time and that is how my page was born this week.  I used a sentiments from Sentimental Sundays which I gave a glow in PSE5, then I cut several hearts using my Cricut out of some scraps of cs which I then wrote on and finally filled up the gaps with various peeloffs! Simple but fun to do and it will be interesting in years to come to see how my passions may have changed! lol

Thanks for joining us on our Journal journey, sadly it's nearly over :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x