Monday 4 June 2012

Steampunk Owl

Ok, was having a look through my digi images and saw this cute Steampunk Owl that I won recently which is from Pink Gem Designs, after choosing my papers which are a mix of Bearly Mine Designs (small dots) and Dovecraft I decided to use the pre-coloured version of the owl as it fitted my colour scheme.  Then used some oddments of cs for the clockface, filmstrip, cogs and sentiment circle.  I even made the time on the clock face match the time on the owls hat! lol.  Love how this turned out and it already has a home to go to as a friend of Ria's is into Steampunk and its her birthday so I hope she'll like it.
























I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Designs #37 ~ Animal Kingdom
Tuesday Throwdown #100 ~ Masculine
TFL

5 comments:

  1. oh its brilliant .. love the clock face and the cogs
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jac , love this image and gorgeous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac great image and love the feel to this card, fab!!!! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Jac I love this to bits, that owl is awesome so is the design fantastic card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute is he!! LOVE this!!
    Beautiful blending on that owl!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x