Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mad For Markers Digi Inspiration

Well here I am with a card I have made for the Mad For Markers Blog and I have used the theme of this months challenge over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog which this month is 'winter blues ~ use your B, BG & BV colours.  So I used B39, 60, 93 & 95 BV 23 & 29 and E 00 & 21.  My image is Birthday Girl 1 from the birthday collection which is available at the  Mad For Markers Online Store.  I teamed the image up with some new papers from the Papermania Happy Days collection, the die cut is a sizzix extended cut, the sentiment is PTI then I added some gems and pearls from my stash.









I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Sunday Sketch & Stamp #114
Sentimental Sundays #110 ~ Bingo (pearls, flowers, stamp)
TFL

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jac this is gorgeous what a cute image I love the paper and the swirl, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jac,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Jac, what a sweet image and love the colours and DP xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac, your card is so amazing, your backing papers are lovely. I love your image, it is wonderful.

    Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x