Monday 6 August 2012

Exciting News!

Yes I have some exciting news to share with you all today (Actually its already Tuesday in Australia so I'm hoping this post ties in with the challenge going live!).  I was lucky to be chosen to join the A&T Digital Designs DT and did you know they are also the home of the super cute Emerald Faeries too so thats 2 fabulous challenge blogs as well.  So today sees my first post for the Emerald Faeries Challenges and this fortnight the challenge is 'Bling' one we know you all love!  The news just keeps on coming ...  today also sees the release of 2 new 'Ducky' images from A&T Digital Designs so I just had to use one for my card.  I chose this cute little girlie duck, then I went a bit mad with the bling!  I coloured with copics then added stardust, my papers are First Editions Hideawy which just happen to be glittered and then I added some little gems to my ribbon.




Please stop by the blog and check out the rest of the amazing work by the new DT ladies, you won't be disappointed.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me #95 ~ Green with Envy
The Paper Shelter #75 ~ Glitz & Glimmer
Our Creative Corner  ~ Bling Bling and nature
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Sugar & Spice (girlie)

Thanks for stopping by and sharing my exciting news with me xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jac congratulations that is fantastic news, I adore this cute card the image and colours look terrific.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you! Congrats on your DT appointment, hope you enjoy it! great job on this cute birthday card with the duckie & spots of bling... hope we see you again next week at Our Creative Corner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jac,fabulous news,your card is gorgeous,love the image and all the bling.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello stranger, hope your keeping well!
    This is gorgeous, love the colours & papers!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet image, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT position! Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. huhuu, deine Karte ist süss.. gefällt mir.. ich grüss dich lieb... Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big congratulations on your new DT. You'll be an amazing asset. This image is colored so wonderfully and love the DP you've gone with.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! The image is so cute and your coloring great. Congratulations on your DT position! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for your Dt position! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs

    Myrto

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic card Jac, love your colouring looks great...hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x