Monday 5 November 2012

Ribbon Challenge at A&T Digital Designs

It's time for a new challenge with the ladies at A&T Digital Designs and for this fortnight we'd love to see your ribbon.  I have used one of 2 NEW designs which are now available over at A&T Digital Designs Shop, this one is called Horses Shoe with Rose and I think it is beautiful and perfect for many different occasions.  I have coloured with copics and my papers are Bearly Mine Designs, ribbon, pearls, ribbon slider, tag and brad all from my stash and I used some of the paper to make some rolled roses which are on a Cheery Lynn corner die cut.  I really hope you can join in with our challenge.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations #187 ~ Lets Celebrate
Fussy and Fancy #75 ~ Pearls and Flowers
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card, love the image and the pretty paper. The roses look good.
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x