Monday 5 November 2012

Thanks

Well when I was looking thru my digi images for inspiration I came across this gorgeous little 'Thistle Pixie' which is from Charmed Cards and Crafts and I haven't used any of these images in such a long time I thought it was only fair to print her out and colour her up, with copics of course!  I also felt she would look so cute sat on a sentiment so I cut out a Thanks on the cricut put it together with paper from Bearly Mine Designs and added a flower that I coloured with copics to match the pixie, pleased with how this turned out.


















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine Designs #59 ~ Flowers Galore
ABC ~ A is for Appreciation
Crafty Creations #194  ~ Just One
OSAAT #138 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jac - this is a really gorgeous card. I love the image (I can totally understand how you wanted to print her out and colour her up!) and she looks perfect sat atop the sentiment. Great DPs and colour choice. Thanks for sharing you beautiful creation at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our "Giving Thanks" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jac...lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you placed this cute little pixie above the sentiment! Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Fab image and wonderful pastel colour choice :o)Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at OSAAT this week and good luck. hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely soft colours, that paper really works well with this image.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac, this is so sweet, love the fairy image and pretty floral papers on your card. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x