Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas is getting closer ...

... and I still don't have enough cards made but here is another to add to the pile!  I've used the pre-coloured stick man Father Christmas from Charmed Cards and Crafts and some more wonderful paper from Bearly Mine Designs, to which I have added some red cs that has been embossed with a Christmas tree design, some sequin strings and little peeloff sentiment and a couple of card candi.  




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin ~Santa Claus is coming to town
LEJ Designs #34 ~ Santa's coming to town
My Time To Craft #201 ~ Santa
Thanks for stopping by best I get back to crafting! lol

6 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the layout & the Santa is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you as well, your focal image is super CUTE!
    Thank you for playing with our Santa is Coming to town challenge over at LEJ Designs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Christmas to you as well, your focal image is super CUTE!
    Thank you for playing with our Santa is Coming to town challenge over at LEJ Designs;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac, what a cute Santa and a fab card. Love the sparkly trim.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the cute Santa & sequins on your card. I host a wkly challenge at Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Santa. Please enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love all the texture on your card.... and the santa is great x. Thanks for joining n with us at LEJ Designs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x