Thursday 31 January 2013

Oh Happy Day

Well I'm just about to head off to bed but just wanted to share a couple of things with you.  It was my birthday and mid morning I received this wonderful cup of coffee and I have to say it stayed smiling to the very bottom!  Definitely made me smile!  I received 2 packs of copic pens from my awesome sister and on Friday I'm off to the Range and a local craft shop for a bit of a spend up!  (rubbing hands with glee! lol) 




















And my other piece of Happy News is that I have joined the Divas By Design DT as part of Team B, unfortunately not in time to join in with this weeks challenge, which you can find here  but I am looking forward to being a part of this fabulous group of ladies who have already made me feel very welcome.

So on that happy note I am off to bed, going shopping tomorrow to hopefully get my present from my DOH of a pair of DM's followed by a trip to the dentist :-(  at least I'll have Friday to look forward to!

Good night and thanks for stopping by xx


6 comments:

  1. ooh Happy Birthday to you .. sorry i ma a bit late .. but glad you had a lovely day and cant wait to see all your new stash
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a fantastic birthday! Welcome to Divas, looking forward to 'working' with you.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh belated birthday wishes Jac....Fab news about the DT.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cup of coffee is fab would have made me smile too! Hope you had a great birthday and a big welcome to our team! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Team B over at Divas hon. Look forward to working with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jac what brilliant news on your new DT congratulations, and please accept a very belated Happy Birthday wish, it sounds like you had a great time buying crafty stuff.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x