Saturday 16 March 2013

Chicken Run

Oh this is just such an adorable stamp.  Its called 'Chicken Run' and its one of the new Easter stamp releases from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  I have used my copics to colour.  Matting layers and borders are cut from cs scraps and the fun paper is from Kraftyhands and came on a free disc with a magazine recently (more about that later!)  The ribbon is all from my stash as is the little daisy button and I finished off with a little peeloff sentiment. This card took me longer to colour than normal as my glasses have been sent off to be mended and my spares broke too but they are non repairable so have to be extra careful colouring! Hopefully they will be sorted VERY soon!




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

2 Sisters #135 ~ Spring Flowers
Digi Darla #53 ~ Buttons
LEJ Designs #46 ~ Things with Wings
PaperShelter #103 ~ Easter
TFL

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the gorgeous image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya sweetie what a fab card just loving the colours superb hugs sassyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card, fab image and pretty papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I love your cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!

    X Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card Sweetie, i couldn't make a card without my glasses, in fact, i couldn't find my craft room x
    Thanks for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x