Wednesday 13 March 2013

Put on some PINK with the Divas

Oh My!  I am so sorry, I thought I'd sheduled this post but apparently not and as a result I am somewhat late sharing my inspiration for our challenge this week over at Divas By Design which is 'Put on some PINK' and our fabulous sponsor this week is 


And we got to play with some awesome images!  I chose the fabulous Breast Cancer Fighter and I wanted to mix the tough and the soft together with my project.  I made a picture in a clip frame which is now sat happily in Ria's room.  Background paper is First Edition Dreamcatcher and it has pink feathers all over (the soft) then I used pink and soft brown cs for the various cogs (tough) and embossed the pink panel with a cogs embossing folder.  Ripped round the edges of the image and then added some inking, finally finished off with a pc generated sentiment.  Really pleased with how it turned out and so is Ria.





















I would like to enter this picture into the following challenges:

2 Sisters #134 ~ Pastels
Stamptacular Sunday #206 ~ to DIE for
TFL


2 comments:

  1. fab feminine card
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image on this fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x