Thursday 2 May 2013

MYSTERY CANDY ALERT

good evening everyone, seems like ages since I last blogged but I have been pretty busy recently and unfortunately sometimes crafting has to take a back seat for a while, I try to get  a little bit done as often as I can but not always as often as I'd like! lol

Anyway I'm here tonight to tell you about some mystery candy that's on offer over at the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Blog  and here's all you have to do:


Help us reach 230 followers over at the Inspirational Blog, 
and you could win our 
~~Mystery Candy~~
All you need to do is
1- Pop our banner on your blog with a link back to the Inspirational Blog
2- Become a follower
3 - Leave a message on the Inspirational Blog - and let us know who's blog you spotted our banner on

Nice and easy! Good Luck xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x