Wednesday 27 November 2013

Use some Red

Welcome to Wednesday and a fabulous new challenge over at Divas By Design.  These week we want to see some RED and we have a fantastic sponsor ...


Told you it was fantastic!  Ok so on to my card, well I thought I'd have a go a getting a bit vintagey, it's not something I do very often and I find it quite hard but after I'd coloured up the wonderful Robin from Delicious Doodles and checked out my papers I found the background paper from Bo Bunny and just thought it worked so well with the image but the image looked a bit 'clean' so I set to with my cotton wool, ink and stamps, then I found some scraps of Christmas paper embellishments added those then thought I'd better stop there while I was liking what I had achieved! lol, hope you like it too.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' ~ Cause for a celebration
Creative Inspirations Paint ~ Anything Goes
TFL

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jac… I love the rich festive colours… the papers and embellishments are very pretty and it does have a lovely vintage feel to it! :-)
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jac, a lovely image and gorgeous papers. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac, lovely image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look Jac, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card. I like the image and papers you have used.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card, I love your robin. This is perfect for our birthday challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, Just right for our Challenge this week over at Sweet Stampin', lovely. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful!
    Thank you for joining in on the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!
    Michelle, dt team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jac :) This is really fantastic :) Love the red robin and the background paper is just wonderful!! So glad to be able to work with you. Looking forward it :)
    Hugs, Mikha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x