Friday 6 December 2013

Crafty Catz #210 ~ Use 2 or more dies


Ooops I am somewhat late with my post today so I really must apologise for that, work really does have me upside down at the moment and I don't seem to have a clue what day of the week it is but you really don't want to hear all about that!  As it's Friday that means a fab new challenge over at Crafty Catz and this week it's the turn of our wonderful Kim to choose the theme and she would love to see '2 or more dies/punches and we have a fabulous sponsor for you this week too...



Now I've kept my card pretty simple this time (well it was my partners birthday card!) I have coloured the  fantastic 'Caberet' from Kenny K with spectrums.  The present she is sat on was cut on the cricut as was the sentiment.  The bow on the present and the sentiment have been cut out of red mirricard to echo her lips, toenails and trim on her top, unfortunately it doesn't show up to well in the picture, looks much better irl.  I have raised her up slightly using foam pads.
I hope you will find time to join in with our challenge, the DT ladies are looking forward to seeing what you get up to.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
OSAAT #192 ~ Use a digi
Challenges 4 Everybody #34 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #251 ~ Anything except Christmas 
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Jac! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. So pretty. I like how you used the punches and die cuts to make your decorations. Thanks for sharing and joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the Cabaret theme. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jac this is stunning, what a fabulous image, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I imagine this birthday card was a big hit with your partner Jac ,,,, , so effective and so beautifully designed with that sassy image, Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and image :) Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really LOVE this image, as well as I LOVE cabaret and jazz dancing! So sassy! Have a nice week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x