Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tag Along with Crafty Sentiments

Good morning I'm here to let you know all about the new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments this week, it was my turn to choose the theme so I thought with Christmas just round the corner ('fraid so) I thought it might be a good time to make some festive tags or just a tag on your card, the choice is yours.  


We are carrying on with our fantastic prize of another die
and you can get 6 chances to win
pop a 3 after your name if you use a Crafty Sentiment stamp/digi/die
Pop a 3 after your name if you are or become a follower  over here 
Or if you do both

The die this week is....

Fabulous and the work by the DT is fabulous too so don't forget to check it out and I'm sure they'd love it if you left them some love.

For my project this week I have made a milk carton gift box using the embossing board sweet treats from Crafters Companion and to it I have added a tag using the wonderful 'Vinca ~ Christmas Gifts' who is available to buy at the Crafty Sentiments Design Store.  I have coloured here with copics and added plenty of glamour dust.  I finished off with some tartan ribbon and a stamped sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #170 ~ Christmas
Totally Papercrafts #195 ~ Ho Ho Holidays
2 Sisters #172 ~ Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays #183 ~ Traditional Christmas Colours
Creative Inspirations Paint ~ Merry Christmas
Challenges 4 Everybody #34 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

7 comments:

  1. super project Jac - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag...Fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute milk box gift box!! I love your image...thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome milk carton! Love how you designed it and the papers you used!!Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant box, I love the frame die you've used, it suits your project perfectly

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute...thanks for playing along with Creative Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x