Sunday 22 June 2014

A little bit of fun

Hi there got a quick card to share today, recently I made a card using the fab Bugaboo 'Stella drown your troubles image and sentiment'  I sent it to my mum who loved it and so did my aunt.  She loved it so much she asked me for another 4!  So here is one of those 4.  I am actually differing the layout, colours etc and it's fun to see how different they look and I'm sure you will see them appear here over time! lol

Anyway this one I went with a blue/black colours scheme and kept it simple, the image is coloured with spectrums and a little bit of sakura stardust then just added some little gems.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
OSAAT #218
TFL

6 comments:

  1. Love this, I am a big fan of Stella and Gus lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cards that make you smile and this one certainly does that! Great choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jac..ooh tis is fab, i love these quotes with the images. Hope you had a lovely weekend hun, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella cracks me up! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny. :D Great colors and coloring. Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card! A funny sentiment and great image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x