Tuesday 9 September 2014

Spots and/or Stripes with Crafty Sentiments

Good morning and it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week we'd love to see your 'spots and/or stripes' and we have an adorable stamp up for grabs for the randomly chosen winner.  Check her out ...

So for my card this week I used one of my all time favourite Crafty Sentiments stamps 'Spring Breezy' which is available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs store and I've coloured her up with my spectrums.  The paper is from Bearly Mine Designs and the oval and flourishes are already in place all I did was add my stamped image (by masking) added some rolled black flowers and the sentiment which is a Crafty Sentiment stamp on a Crafty Cutters from Crafty Sentiments die and finished off with 2 little spotty brads and some inking round the edge.  Even my MIL who doesn't like black flowers was impressed! lol  I really like how it turned out.



















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity #192 ~ Digital ~ Fabulous digital paper
OSAAT #219 ~ Anything Goes with a die
TFL

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, Such a sweet card, love the image and the colour combo..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jac love the image and fabulous paper's and design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jac! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT card! I love the image...Oh, she is so cute and the black and white theme is fabulous. LOVE the black roses!!! What a GREAT GREAT birthday card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time
    Good luck
    Hugs Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x