Wednesday 5 November 2014

Bonfire colours with Divas

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November!  Well what better way to remember the 5th of November this week than with an appropriate challenge of Bonfire Colours with Divas by Design this week and the prize is from

Now for my card I went a little bit sideways with this and went down the road of fireworks on bonfire night!  I cut out a stencil using the Cricut and PaperLace cartridge which I placed over black cs which was cut on the Cricut using the shadow facility and using a versamark ink pad inked it up then I got my mica powders and a brush and went mad! I very raely use these but must remember I have them.  The quote is from a book of quotes that I have had for a very long time and I typed it onto white cs, mounted it on black cs and added some tiny iridescent gems.  A bit different from me but I think I like it! lol





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks ~ Anything Goes (#2)
Sister Act Card Challenge #81 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #54 ~ Anything Goes (#3)
Sentimental Sunday #231 ~ Anything Goes (#2)
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
TFL

5 comments:

  1. What a great take on the theme this week hon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jac - love the Mica powders - I really need to use mine soon too :o)
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card the imagery is simply striking. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Sentimental Sundays. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs    
    Berni,DT
    sentimentalsundays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Must remember to dig out my micas, I know I got some somewhere *lol* :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours! Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays challenge, hope we'll see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x