Friday 12 February 2016

New Shoes!

Thought I'd pop on here and show you the card I've made from my Aunt who turns 60 or 15 depending on how you look at it!  Her birthday is on February 29th! lol  Anyway she's having a party in Kent and I'm on holiday at the time so I actually get the chance to go and am going to meet up with Ria at Waterloo and we are going to spend the weekend at my Mum & Dads so its win win all the way!  Now something you need to know about my Aunt is she is well known for her shoes, especially her high heels so this shoe die was just the perfect thing.  Cut it in gold and teamed it up with green cs and some more gold cuts, the corners were cut on the Cricut as was the 60. Hope she likes it.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
4 Crafty Chicks #285 ~ Bling
Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the dies.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, love it, great job! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x