Tuesday 28 June 2016

Meet Seeana

Have you joined 'Markers! Papers! Digis!' on Facebook yet?  Its awesome, so many talented people sharing their colouring and some awesome freebie images which I am so looking forward to playing with.  Unfortunately I haven't had as much crafting time as I would have liked recently so I am very behind but I finally managed to colour up and make a card using one of these fab freebies.  I have used 'Seeana' and she is by Faery Ink and is coloured with copics and I have used SN Sparkle pens to colour the water and add some sparkle to her hair and tail, the background and its mat are  cut on the Cricut using blue cs and blue mirriboard, the sentiment is a long forgotten stamp that I found when looking for something else and is by Paper Pretties.  Finished off with some flowers from Dovecraft and used some blue beads for the centers.Its really hard to show all the shine and sparkle in photos.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #318 ~ ATG
Brown Sugar #204 ~ ATG
Creative Fingers #112 ~ ATG
Craft Your Passion #318 ~ ATG
Crafting From The Heart #118 ~ ATG
Tuesday Throwdown #300 ~ Fairies and Fantasy
Crafty Sentiments ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Love the bold blue hair.Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion Challenge, and good luck.
    Regards,
    Shamita
    (http://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jac love it
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your mermaid, she is sitting on my desk to be colored if I could find a bit of time. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love all the blues and sparkle along with the swirly background.Just perfect for the mermaid.Beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x