Monday 9 January 2017

Warm Wishes

Bought the January New Release set over at The East Wind and just had to get making.  So here is my first card using the set and the image is called 'Lucy Loo Winter Birch Forest' I really wanted to keep this nice and simple and let the image speak for itself so I found a great background paper from Raspberry Road Designs, coloured Lucy Loo using my Chameleons (I think it takes me a bit longer to colour but I am enjoying the results oh and the time spent colouring! lol) I then cut a frame using the Cricut, stamped the sentiment then embossed the frame with some clouds which I inked slightly with some white ink.  Finished off with a little cloud outline die cut. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Gals Corner #104 ~ Use something new ~ pens and image
Crafty Creations #332 ~ ATG
Little Red Wagon #375 ~ Something new
Craft Rocket #30 ~ Something new
Brown Sugar #232 ~ ATG
Creative Fingers #122 ~ ATG
Cut It Up #112 ~ Out with the old, in with the new ~ old digi paper and cloud die, new image and pens.
Sweet Stampin' ~ Something new
Thanks for stopping by x

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo Gandhi, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cool cloud die! I like how you overlapped it to connect both layers of your card.

    Thanks for joining us for our Out With the Old, In With the New challenge at Cut it Up, and Happy New Year! Enjoy using your new supplies.

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Fab embossing too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI JAC!! Long time no visit!! Sorry about that!! Hope you are all going well!!
    I love this card... such a great scene and love your colouring!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon again. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x